Wednesday, June 8, 2011

About my love for homes.

Honestly, I am in no place to be talking about houses and interior design. I am a 16 year old girl, I haven't gone to college, I haven't decorated any rooms besides my bedrooms or sims houses. 

However, I do have am eye for detail, and I am intrigued by interior and exterior design of homes. Since I can remember, I've been interested. I used to make tiny houses out of shoe boxes for dolls, printing out little pieces of furniture and decorations. As I got a little bit older, I would make houses on sims, and put on presentations for my parents showing them the rooms. My parents have always been very honest with me. They're not the kind of parents who went super easy on me during games, because they knew that when I was able to win, I would know it was all me, not them being easy. (If that makes sense...) As I got better and better, they would honestly be amazed at what I could make on a computer game, and admitted that they hadn't seen very many people with real houses be able to decorate that well.

I love looking at pictures of houses, and getting ideas for future houses I will own. I'm not saying that I have the authority to show people pictures of the right ways to decorate houses, I just like to look at them and thought maybe someone else would too! :)

XOXO,
Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment