Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Breakfast Nooks!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Breakfast Nook


I guess that breakfast nooks kind of go hand in hand with kitchens, so I guess that I'll do a post with pictures of that today. All of these are so pretty! The first one isn't a very good shot of one, but I like how you can tell that it's right off of the kitchen, and I like the green in both rooms! I like decorating with that shade of green, because it's not too much, but it's very bright and pretty! The second one is kind of formal looking, and would look good off of a really pretty kitchen with cream cabinets! I think that the fourth one is my favorite. It's decorated really, really well, but it's not too in your face! I could definitely picture myself eating there with a family!


XOXO,
Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment