Sunday, June 12, 2011

Playrooms!

I was surprised by how hard it was to find good pictures! The rooms either had barely anything in them, or were so crazy that I would never want a room like them in my house!


Photobucket

I love the look of the children's artwork on the wall!


Photobucket

Oh my gosh, this one is crazy! I love the puppet show in the upper area, and the window with the window seat is amazing! This is a beautiful one, but it looks kind of empty for kids to be able to play in.

Photobucket

So cute! I usually don't like red and green together, but this one is so cute!

Play Room

Woah. The mural on the wall is pretty, but it's really crazy.

Kid's desk area
So cute! I love the idea of having a little area for kids to go on the computer without having to use the parent's office! I don't really love the zebra chair though.

XOXO,
Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment